Mounting kit for Dishcloth Caddy
It may happen that you want to hang the Dishcloth Caddy in a different place. If you no longer have the spare adhesive strip, you can order an extra mounting set. This way you can keep using the Dishcloth Caddy over and over again. Handy!
The set includes:
• 2 adhesive strips
• 2 primer wipes
• 2 alcohol wipes
• 1 instruction manual
This is how you attach the new adhesive strip:
1. Remove the old adhesive strip from the Dishcloth Caddy. If necessary, leave it overnight on a dish with some acetone or sticker remover. This will dissolve the adhesive strip.
2. Rinse the Dishcloth Caddy and dry with a microfiber cloth.
3. Degrease the Dishcloth Caddy with the alcohol wipe.
4. Stick on the new adhesive strip, press well (3x 10sec.). After 72 hours the adhesive strip will be fully attached.
5. Clean the spot in the sink with the primer cloth and let it air dry.
6. Attach the Dishcloth Caddy to the sink in 1x. Do not loosen or move! Press firmly (3x 10sec.). After 72 hours the adhesive strip is fully bonded.